BLOW MOLDING MACHINE (EM08SH2)
|Maximum capacity (ml)||750|
|Theoretical capacity (BPH)||6000|
|Maximum bottle size (mm)||Ø70*H240|
|Preform tooth mouth (mm)||Ø26-Ø38|
|Filling temperature (°C)||70-89︱>90|
- “single lamp, bilateral heating”, suitable for beverage bottles, low heating power consumption, it only consumes 2kWh for every thousand bottles blown (12.5g).
- “independent lamp control”, uses for unique-shaped bottles, it makes sure the bottle wall is heated evenly.
- Every channel inside the heating box, the temperature difference is controlled within 3°C
- Modular heating box design, it gives the great convenience to do the lamps and water ducts services.
- Great air-recovery rate, high pressure compressor only consumes 6kWh of electricity for every thousand bottles blown (12.5g).
- After blowing, the air is recovered and keeps in the storage tank, and ready to be used on the low pressure systems.
- Air-recovery rate up to 45%, we obtained the German patent for this core technology.
- KEENPRO’s patented high pressure valve, it even attracted some valve suppliers to buy from KEENPRO.
- Servo-driven screw rod, fast movement and stable.
- U-shaped design track, special material carrier blocks with less friction, and less driving force needed.
- Composite material carrier blocks, make less dust and long-lasting life.
- Occupies small space, better for the factory arrangement.
- ✓Mold-locking mechanism uses servo motor with cam drive.
- HMI with colourful touch screen, easy to operate.